4/25/2007

Adventure


I have this feeling...
So I will wait for it to pass.

Maybe I am coming closer to the things I really wanted. But at the same time I am getting more confused. I will try not to be scared cause I believe that everybody can get anywhere, as long as they believe in getting there. And many times it worked out like that for me.
Maybe the fear of getting somewhere is worse then the things we are actually afraid of.

I will be perfect, you will be perfect. And I will try not to hold on to my expectations. Cause these expectations will just be the beginning. Our real adventure is the unexpected things that will happen after.

Some days ago I saw a bunny come to live when I swore it had died.
Magic happens anywhere but is never there when you expect it.

Lets take the miracles wherever we can find them.

No comments: