8/14/2007

Lovely universe

Sometimes the Netherlands is great. Mostly when we have trash day. Twice a week people put all their trash on the street and the semi poor people like me can collect it and take it home. Yesterday lovely universe played a trick on me. When I was going to the movies I stumbled into a complete and nice commodore. With stickers and books and all.. But I already have 3... My friend told me this is a test. Will you carry the heavy commodore all the way back home, or will you leave it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can never have enough of them :-)

foreigner

Anonymous said...

oh i know that ;-) seems that i missed the trash day when i was their last weekend, but i had already 2 amigas and some other consert stuff to carry ;-)

bye,
andre

http://no-budget.knup.de