11/26/2011

//GLI.TC/H :: THE GREATEST TRICK





THE GREATEST TRICK THE GLI.TC/H EVER PULLED WAS CONVINCING THE WORLD HE DIDN'T EXIST.
THAT WAS HIS POWER.
.
.

.
.
.
AND LIKE THAT, ... HE'S GONE.
.


This year, GLI.TC/H was an amazing monster:
3 countries, 2 continents, 450 submission from 20 countries and finally 100 involved artists from 12 countries, 146 backers (kickstarter donators), 2 books, 2 broken limbs (one elbow and one leg), 2 missed trains, 2x1 missed airplane, 10 people staying in my apartment in Amsterdam (no its not that big) and one GLI.TC/H/BABY, are just some numbers I can spit out right now.
I never wrote it down like this. Kind of amazing, now I know why I am so tired and why I am so behind on everything (sorry, I am playing ketchup right now!_)
GLI.TC/H the gathering/festival/conference/ is 'finished' for this year, but... We might do some wrap-up on the empyre mailing-list from early December on, if you are interested, sign up!

No comments: