7/10/2009

gravitational radiation

Untitled-1
my appearance is your canvas your quirks are your brush you drag it imperfections caused through decay all your wildness does not need to be tamed no need for acceptance the positive feedback there are no norms anymore Accidents between us communication flaws and frictions I did not mean to speak another language I did not mean to burn there is no acceptance there is nothing present only incineration i must face How to understand your devastation How to make paths through something I still not recognize ...I can only follow tides of madness I travel along, no more defined by time No more now or before I am on the spot, transforming within the real what were once possibilities is now faded gravitational radiation a new orbit has started

No comments: