11/13/2009

// Blip Festival NYC // SOTQ


HELLO. The video above is a little render of a part of the set I did for Apparat and DjSkate last weekend. It was a success!

Now the news. I am very happy to play at New York's Blip Festival this year (17/18/19 December)! It will be my first time in the US so I am extra anxious too! It will be a great opportunity to meet some people I have not had the chance to meet (yet). And to see my old mayo friends as well.
I will know only later for who I will do my visuals and when I know, I will put the information up.

For the people who are around Amsterdam this weekend, I will be blogging the Society of the Query conference (over at their blog), which will be very interesting as well! The home-style of the conference is glitchy. I am not sure where the design comes from but it is (ambivalently) funny that glitches permeated the logo of this "stop searching, start questioning"
conference.
Maybe glitches and searching have both become virals in our daily lives.

No comments: