11/07/2009

// Tivoli: No Mans Land // Video Vortex //

glitchgiffigTomorrow (8/11) I will do some visuals at the Born Digital No Mans Land party, to celebrate the fall of the Berlin wall 20 years ago, in Tivoli de helling, Utrecht. I will do the visuals for the dj set of DjSkate vs. Apparat (De). I made a special set for it, full of destroyed territories (or something like this). Also, the Video Vortex (20-21/11) website is online! The Video Vortex conference will take place as part of Cimatics Festival (where I performed last year), in the Atomium, Brussels. I will be presenting the Glitch Studies Manifesto I am still working on. It will be part of the 'system flaws and tactics' panel. The first 5 point of my manifesto can be read here. More to come, and feel open to critique/suggest things!

No comments: