1/09/2012

< 2012 ------> 8BIT: NL, FR, FR, DE, DE, DE, DE, DE ---> RUN! >>

***here is some funky stuff! 

13 January - Eindbaas at EKKO, Utrecht .bloppie visual set for my old and new micromusic friends ; - ) 
(with Meneo, Henry Homesweet, $Kodek and a dj set by Computadora)
25 Januar at la Gaîté lyrique in Paris: artist talk.
26 January at Le phénix in les Valenciennes: artist talk. 
31-5 February - Transmediale 
The Transmediale extended me the honor of curating and moderating three in/compatible esthetics panels, to do a performance and present my book in a 15 min intervention talk. Here is the program, soon I will post more infos!

TRANSMEDIALE SCHEDULE
1 Feb: I will present @ reSource Methods in/compatible research practices, my publication "The Glitch Moment(um)".
2 Feb: 21:00 – 22:30 I will perform @ The Ghosts in the Machine: The Glitch Moment(um).
3 Feb: 16:00 – 17:30 I will moderate: in/compatible aesthetics symposium: Uncorporated Subversion: Tactics, Glitches, Archeologies | panel with Jussi Parikka, jon.satrom, Michael Dieter, Julio d'Escrivan.
4 Feb: 16:00 – 17:30 I will moderate: in/compatible aesthetics symposium: Unstable & Vernacular: Vulgar & Trivial Articulations of Networked Communication | panel with Florian Cramer, Olia Lialina, Camille Paloque-Berges, Dragan Espenschied. 
4 Feb: 18:00 – 19:30 I will moderate: Knotty Problems in the Fables of Computing | keynote by Matthew Fuller.

No comments: